This woman has a website to take advantage of sick people. She hurt me and a lot of other women. She hides behind Benzoexodus.com when in reality she only uses her benzowithdrawal forum to suck in victims. She turns over their personal information, including real names, addresses, email addresses, to the creator of Cesspoolofmadness.com She is a very dangerous woman. I think this needs to go public as in a news story. She needs to try to explain herself on national news.

Stay away from her. She will cause as much pain to you as she can. We want her stopped. Benzoexodus is a cesspool.

Had an Experience with Benzo Exodus?

Comments

ha ha good one Valium. Right like it gives someone prestige. Prestige to who?

The prestige and honor of having a benzo site?

Can't believe you were the one who posted this. You are such a mean and hateful old woman, Susan. I feel sorry for your personal misery.

Why are the benzobuddies and Colin ignoring me now?I can't stand being ignored.

It means no one cares about my cesspool site.

Let me go play with Courtney for a while.She understands.

You are pond *** just like Scott Gaulke and Donna Payne.All you harassers belong in a prison cell.

Donna's benzo exodus site is virtually non existent now. Everyone has essentially left.

LOL She is actually helping no one.Gawd, she is so *** and sick just like Scott.

Mikey you are being watched. Bullying is against the law.

Jon Waner and Gail Rajchel are behind all the hate crimes.They have been behind it all along.

Donna I'm sorry.I don't expect you to forgive me but I AM more sorry than you could ever imagine.

RAHKE, FLETCHER BARTON Orig Booking Date 2/15/2012 11:15:00 AM

11359 HS Possess marijuana/hashish for sale F $10,000.00 *Bench warrant

11358 HS Cultivate marijuana/hashish F *Bench warrant

View Court Appearance

wharf_rat666

Yes, Donna and Mike are the same person. I can confirm this, as I've talked to them both on the phone, and while one might not recognize the trickery involving the changing from a Wisconsin accent and that of a Californian, they haven't fooled me one bit. I have seen through their treachery... in fact, I am also both of them!

It's an evil genius, I tell ya!

Morons. You guys have way too much time on your hands. :)

Oh and L'andy? You do kind of suck. Donna really did like you and spoke fondly of you often. I'm sure you had your reasons for doing what you did, but that doesn't make 'em right. Pity.

I heard Donna was Mike.Is that true?

It would make sense.

Can someone tell me why Colin hates women?